CS 1713 Introduction to Computer Science, Spring 2007 Project 2 Comments
This project was graded on the basis of 20 points.
If you got less than 15 on this project, you should see me.
Bring your returned graded project so that we can discuss it.
A zip file of a completed project can be found
- Testing was an important oart of this assignment.
Here are some of the tests you should have done:
- no applicants
- winners when there are fewer applicant than intended awardees
- winners when everyone wins
- winners when not everyone wins
- winners with and without ties
- winners with more than one tie
- search by name when it is successful
- search by name when it is not successful
- Printed lists should be in columns.
This means that items in the list should be under one another either
right or left justified depending on the type of item displayed.
- Sorting by name should use the last name, not the first name.
- If you don't print the score, how can you tell if you have selected the
winners correctly or sorted them by score correctly?
You can also view the individual files: