CS 1713 Introduction to Computer Science, Spring 2007 Project 1 Comments
This project was graded on the basis of 20 points.
If you got less than 17 on this project, you should see me.
Bring your returned graded project so that we can discuss it.
A zip file of a completed project can be found
- Format your source code so that no lines are longer than 80 columns.
- You should not do any printing from Scholar.
- You should not do any input from Scholar.
- You must handle people with a middle name.
- You must handle people with only a last name.
- You should not assume that compareTo returns 1 when it returns
something greater than 0.
- You need at least three tests for the getScore().
You must test cases which are lower division, junior and senior separately.
- If your output mentions s1 and s2 is should also say
what these are.
- You should write if(x) instead of if(x==true).
- Use appropriate names for identifiers.
Accessor methods should start with get or is
Variable names should begin with a lower case letter.
- What is wrong with the following to find the max of three values:
if (x > y && x > z)
if (y > x && y > z)
You can also view the individual files: